Friday, February 25, 2011

The Publishing Pie

I missed my Friday morning blog, so here’s a “Late Edition” just for you!

While cruising the Internet, I came across a great video from the O'Reilly Tools of Change conference with guest speaker Margaret Atwood. The conference was apparently held to promote new emerging technologies in the publishing industry. Mrs. Atwood provided an author’s perspective on new changes that are coming down the highway, ever faster toward us, and reminds publishers what they need to remember:  not to eliminate their "primary source."

In particular, I loved her analogy of writers compared to a dead moose. *chuckles*

You’ll just have to watch and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please play nice with others. Disrespect against any commentor (or me for that matter) may result in deletion of your comment. Disagreements are perfectly acceptable - just keep it civil.